Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Introducing the new Sarmiento!:
This is his/her (??) first picture ever! Good looking, don't you think?
The baby is 11 weeks and everything seems to be going well!

"For thou didst form my inward parts, thou didst knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise thee, for thou art fearful and wonderful. Wonderful are thy works! Thou knowest me right well" Psalm 139: 13-14

" Porque tú poseiste mis riñones; Cubrísteme en el vientre de mi madre.
Te alabaré; porque formidables, maravillosas son tus obras: Estoy maravillado, Y mi alma lo conoce mucho" Salmo 139: 13-14

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
You Are Superman
Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. And pretty cute too. No wonder you're the most popular superhero ever!
What Superhero Are You?