Friday, July 08, 2005

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan? Who? Me???

I scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.

According to the test, I am an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition.
I believe that God's grace enables me to choose to
believe in him, even though I myself am totally depraved.
The gift of the Holy Spirit gives me assurance of my
salvation, and he also enables me to live the life of
obedience to which God has called us.
The veredict: I am influenced heavly by John Wesley
and the Methodists ( am I?)

Emergent/Postmodern

68%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

68%

Classical Liberal

54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

54%

Neo orthodox

46%

Reformed Evangelical

36%

Fundamentalist

36%

Roman Catholic

32%

Modern Liberal

29%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
You Are Superman
Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. And pretty cute too. No wonder you're the most popular superhero ever!
What Superhero Are You?